Article Submission Guidelines
Please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for article submission below:
- 1) Original content only will be considered. Must be unique and any content already submitted or published elsewhere (even on your personal blog/website) will not be considered. Copyright busting or plagiarism will not be tolerated. Article submissions in Word format only please. You also agree that once your content is published on our website, it becomes our property to store, distribute and promote (your links as 5) below will be kept intact; not to worry!).
- 2) Topic must relate to dating and relationships niche. As we are still growing our website, we are more than willing to accommodate any relevant articles which will edify our readers.
- 3) Length of all articles to be between absolute minimum of 650 and 1500 (give or take a few; we do not want you to compromise your content!) words. Where necessary, we will edit grammatical errors; we however need you to please check your grammar before submitting; too much editing required form our side will cause rejection.
- 4) Tone of the article to be positive, inclusive, friendly and easy to read. Humoristic approach is fine if topic under discussion permits humor which will not offend anyone.
- 5) Keywords and keyword phrases are to be used sparingly. When you write for us, focus on quality content, not on boosting seo. Since we do not compensate our contributors, we are more than happy to allow for a bio of 2-3 sentences at the bottom of the article which include 2 links to their own blog/website (subject to 6) below). Please do not add links to content, these will be deleted. In the “message box” on the submission form, remember to provide us with the text (anchor text) and the relevant url’s to which they link so we can ensure correct linking once article is accepted and published.
- 6) No acceptance of any content (or links) which include porn, libel, slander, plagiarism, copyright busting or swearing.
- 7) Once your content is published, you will be advised of the link. Please share this with your friends and family via email, your blog/website, facebook, twitter and any other social media.
- 8) Tip: Writing from a viewpoint contrary to the norm can spark unprecedented response; this means more eyeballs on your content. Something worth considering…
In closing: thank U for considering writing for us; it is very much appreciated! We hope your 1st submission is the beginning of a long-lasting relationship with mutual benefits for both parties… do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything you wish to get clarity on.
Ready to submit? Click here…